Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums: Connectus Takes off - Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums

Got News?

Got News?

Are you a FSZONE member? Submit your own Flight Simulator related news stories here in the news forum.

Are you a Payware/Freeware company? You can get your news to us in several ways:
  • If you have a newsletter subscription service, please feel free to add news@fszone.org to the mailing list. Be sure to provide details, links, and images if possible for each story.
  • If you would like us to pull your articles from an RSS Feed, we can set this up. Please email us with the Link to the RSS Feed, at news@fszone.org.
  • Or, you can make a FSZONE account, and post your news here in the news forum.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Connectus Takes off

#1 User is offline   Hendrickx 

• New Flyer
  • Icon
  • Group: New Flyer
  • Interests:- Flying
    - Music
    - Shooting
    - Skydiving
  • My FS Rig
  • CPU: intel i7
  • Memory: 6Gb
  • Video: Radeon HD 1024 MB

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:02 AM

Hi everyone

I'm Cpt Hendrickx from Connectus
we a rand ew virtual airline with 4 pilots (2 active) and we are hireing new pilots!
we are searching for pilots who know how to fly and have soime skills so not just funfliers... decent airman.. thats what we would like to have.
If you think this description fits you... than pls contact me

We are flying from 2 HUB's at the current.
One is Brussels, Belgium (EBBR) For all European flights.
and the other one is Bermuda Intl (TXKF) for our flights to the US, Canada, Mexico, ... and the caribbean.

We are still flying on 737-300, -800 and boeing 767-300ER
You can start flying at any regional aircraft or 737 in the beginning and after you've done some houres (not to much) you have the option of being transferred to a bigger plane.

We also use a "as real as it gets" online flight logging system (fsairlines.net)
Where you earn your virtual money and can buy some accessories and stuff... real cool

Pilots of all countries, all races all colores all languages all everything (everyone is) are welcome!!!
The only requirements are that you speak some english (even basics are enough) and have some flying skills!

Need any additional information? ask me or send me an e-mail.
pieter.hendrickx@skynet.be

Thanks for your attention!!!

#2 User is offline   Phil 

• Whoaa! I'm dangerous!
  • Icon
  • Group: Ground Crew
  • My FS Rig
  • CPU: Athlon X2 Dual
  • Memory: 4.00 GB
  • Video: Nvidia GeForce 8600GT

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:54 PM

Yes, that's my boss talking.

This is a superb airline and fsairlines is very realistic. They bought me a jet :shifty:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users