Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums: Flight1 release the P51 Mustang! - Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums

Got News?

Got News?

Are you a FSZONE member? Submit your own Flight Simulator related news stories here in the news forum.

Are you a Payware/Freeware company? You can get your news to us in several ways:
  • If you have a newsletter subscription service, please feel free to add news@fszone.org to the mailing list. Be sure to provide details, links, and images if possible for each story.
  • If you would like us to pull your articles from an RSS Feed, we can set this up. Please email us with the Link to the RSS Feed, at news@fszone.org.
  • Or, you can make a FSZONE account, and post your news here in the news forum.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Flight1 release the P51 Mustang!

#1 User is offline   Eric 

• Only 24 Hours in a day?!
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • My FS Rig
  • CPU: Core i7 920
  • Memory: 12GB DDR3
  • Video: Nvidia 9800GTX+ 512MB

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:40 PM

With extensive research and help from a P51D owner-pilot, this is probably the most realistic development yet of the iconic WWII fighter.

Specifically developed from the ground up for Flight Simulator X, Aeroplane Heaven has made no compromises with the modelling of this wonderful warbird, which represents the actual aircraft ‘factory-fresh’ as in 1945.

Real-life pilots have been involved from the start of the development to ensure accuracy inside and out. WWII-era flight manuals have been followed to ensure that everything works as it should, from start-up to shut down.

Once in the air the help of restorer and experienced P51D owner-pilot Maurice Hammond has ensured this P51 flies just as good as she looks. Choose to fly Maurice’s own aircraft – ‘Marinell’ and ‘Janie’ – and you’ll even get to see Maurice in his distinctive helmet at the controls. Don’t forget to give him a wave when he taxis past!

Available to download now at http://www.flight1.c...uct=p51dmustang for just $34.95, see for yourself what it is like to take to the air in this magnificent aircraft.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   ModelSkinny 

• Commercial Pilot
  • Icon
  • Group: Commercial Pilot

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

Did this thing come out of nowhere?, I hadn't even heard they were developing one, and I usually keep up with these things.

#3 User is offline   Skycap 

• New Flyer
  • Icon
  • Group: New Flyer

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:10 PM

Daniel Andrew Wolcott is adding some download material about this on his website www.danielandrewwolcott.com

I think he's building that site now or it might be under www.andrewowlcott.com or Andrew Wolcott

I am not sure. But I think it has drawings of this aircraft and it operates with Pro Controller.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users