Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums: Carenado Enters X-Plane Market - Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums

Got News?

Got News?

Are you a FSZONE member? Submit your own Flight Simulator related news stories here in the news forum.

Are you a Payware/Freeware company? You can get your news to us in several ways:
  • If you have a newsletter subscription service, please feel free to add news@fszone.org to the mailing list. Be sure to provide details, links, and images if possible for each story.
  • If you would like us to pull your articles from an RSS Feed, we can set this up. Please email us with the Link to the RSS Feed, at news@fszone.org.
  • Or, you can make a FSZONE account, and post your news here in the news forum.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Carenado Enters X-Plane Market

#1 User is offline   Eric 

• Only 24 Hours in a day?!
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • My FS Rig
  • CPU: Core i7 920
  • Memory: 12GB DDR3
  • Video: Nvidia 9800GTX+ 512MB

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

On August 18, 2010 Carenado is pleased to announce its entry to the X-Plane aircraft add-on market.

All Carenado aircraft for X-Plane will have the same quality standards as they have in FSX and FS2004. Detailed models, realistic textures, custom instruments, realistic behavior and friendly FPS, making the flight experience very close to reality.

Our compromise with the X-Plane community is to deliver the best GA aircraft for the X-Plane users.

The company chose the Mooney M20J as it first aircraft for this platform. The aircraft should be ready for sale during September, 2010.

Carenado has plans to develop most of its current FSX fleet for X-Plane and continue developing for FSX.

http://www.carenado..../novedades.php3

#2 User is offline   KimBosarge 

• New Flyer
  • Icon
  • Group: New Flyer

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:51 AM

Estimating the depth of a floor thrust?
Hi guys, I have an emergent imbricate fan with 10 or so stacked thrust faults in limestones. I don't know if the lowermost thrust is the floor thrust because the sequence may continue into a lake. When drawing a cross section, are there any ways of estimating the depth of the floor thrust? I know the angles of most of the fault planes and the distances between the fault traces, and can estimate quite a few of the offsets. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------
Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan x360key cool fan

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users