Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums: "AS" flights with Level-D 767 by super_koshihikariX44 Miami Seaplane Base for FSX - Flight Sim X / FS2004 Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"AS" flights with Level-D 767 by super_koshihikariX44 Miami Seaplane Base for FSX

#1 User is offline   News Bot 

• Air Trafic Control
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bots (BOT)

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

"Aï½The historical X44 Miami Seaplane Base is located on Watson Island across from downtown Miami Florida. You'll find it next to all the cruise ships in FSX. Default library objects and custom objects including the Seaplane base buildings are included.

Installation:

Extract the zip file and move the X44MiamiSeaplaneBase folder to the "Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery" folder and then add this folder to the scenery list in FSX Scenery Library.

For all scenery objects to display, the Scenery Complexity slider in Scenery settings must be set to "Very Dense". The layout of scenery is optimized for use with Ultimate Terrain X-USA however was built to work with default FSX also. This airport includes a photo real ground texture of the ramp, and is the largest part of the file.

To revert back to FSX default, uncheck X44MiamiSeaplaneBase in the AddOn Scenery list.

Notes:

This scenery is located next to a dense setting of autogen in FSX and as such only a higher end machine will handle the scenery well at high Scenery Complexity and high autogen settings. Most objects appear at the 'NORMAL' setting while a few appear at a lower settings and a few at a higher setting. An entire Satellite image of the island wasn't available and as such I only included a small portion of what I did have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this freeware scenery, I consider it my best work so far. It took me a long time to get done as reference material was scarce. This scenery was originally designed to compliment my flying habits using FSEconomy. I put the most work into the night scene so I hope you visit the base at night at least once in your travels. Enjoy!

View the full article

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users